Friday, May 1, 2009

Attract What You Want - Instantly

When the power of intention doesn't work, there's usually a reason. Hidden limiting beliefs can keep you from attracting what you want. Here's an instant way to identify them and clear them away.

1. Think of something that you want to attract into your life.

2. Ask yourself, "What is keeping me from having my best case scenario?"

Write down everything that comes to mind, even the tiniest thought.

Example: I'm too old. I don't have an M.B.A. I'm afraid. It will make my brother jealous. My girlfriend will leave me. I don't deserve it. I'm not worthy. It will take a long, long time. It's too much work. I'm too lazy.

3. Rewrite each thought as a belief.

These are the limiting beliefs that are keeping you from attracting what you want.

Example: I believe I'm too old. I believe I need an M.B.A. I believe I'm afraid. I believe people will be jealous. I believe my girlfriend will leave me. I believe I don't deserve this. I believe I'm not worthy. I believe it will take a long, long time. I believe it's too much work. I believe I'm too lazy.

4. Create a positive affirmation to reprogram each limiting belief.

Example: I'm never too old. Age is an illusion. I don't need an M.B.A. (or) I'm well on my way to my M.B.A. I'm courageous. People celebrate my success. My girlfriend loves me even more. When I'm happy, it makes others happy. I deserve wealth, health and success. I am worthy of love and all good things. Positive change happens in an instant. This will take no time at all. Everything is happening in perfect time. It's easy. I'm full of energy. I love what I do and I do what I love.

5. Write out each affirmation on a card and read it at least 3 times a day - first thing in the morning, at noon and just before you go to sleep.

Linda Gabriel, M.F.A. is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and the author of The Inner Power Series: Abundance for Life, Love and Money and Weight Loss Forever books and companion CD's.

http://www.lindagabriel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment